rouchovany gay seznamka How much do you think you love cheesecake?
buy Lyrica online australia I’m telling you, you don’t know the meaning of loving cheesecake until you try this cheesecake.
buy provigil online overnight It is like dying and going to cheesecake heaven.
http://sageexplorer.com/blog/page/10/ Cheesecake Heaven. It’s now a place. It’s at my house.
I don’t meant to toot my own horn either, but this is the first cheesecake that I have ever made that baked flat as Kansas and had ZERO cracks in it.
I was REAL excited about it.
And could you please take a look at that marbling?
Somebody tell me how awesome it is. Because it is AWESOME!
I remember like, six years ago, I thought gardening and cooking and sewing were all the lamest things in the world. And OH MY GOSH, I swore to myself that if I ever caught myself talking about the price of diapers with another human being I was going to throw myself off of the nearest tall building.
But here I am. I think gardening and cooking and sewing are the coolest things ever and CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW EXPENSIVE DIAPERS ARE, PLEASE?!
- 9 oz. chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- pinch of salt, to taste
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups dark chocolate morsels, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, divided in half
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Crush cookies into fine crumbs and add melted butter and salt. Combine well and press into the bottom of a nine-inch springform pan.
- Next, beat softened cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating in between each one. Add remaining cheesecake ingredients and beat just until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Fill the bottom of a cookie sheet with water. Wrap the springform pan tightly with aluminum foil and place in the cookie sheet. Put in the oven and bake for 60 minutes. Turn off the oven, crack open the oven door and let your cheesecake slowly cool down inside the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and run knife around the edge of the cheesecake. Take off the edges of the pan. Allow the cheesecake to come to room temperature before adding the toppings.
- Put 1/2 cup white chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips in a different medium sized bowl. Put 1/2 cup whipping cream into a small saucepan and heat slowly until it's just barely bubbling around the edges. Pour 1/4 cup whipping cream into the bowl with white chocolate chips, then pour the remaining 1/4 cup into the bowl with milk chocolate chips. Allow both bowls to sit for a couple minutes and then stir until smooth. Pour milk chocolate mixture over cheesecake and then drizzle with white chocolate mixture until the entire cheesecake is covered. Refrigerate overnight. Resist the temptation to dive face first into that baby. You can do it!
I am now that chick that I swore to myself I would never become.
You know what, though? She’s not half bad.