buy Lyrica 50 mg The classic pensive stares across the corn fields or the cityscapes.
Melton Mowbray The bumbling one-liners and nervous giggles.
Kfar Saba There was even one shot of a dude who was playing fetch with his like, 300 pound labrador retriever. You could tell that lab had never retrieved anything in his life.
buy prednisone canada online OH, and how about the yoga dude who is totally into love and the universe (and pulsating boxes?! WHAT.) and who I’m 99% sure just snubbed out his doobie on the floor of the limousine?
One thing I do love about this show are the cocktail dresses. I would love to wear a dress like that someday.
Honestly though, these girls don’t look like they’ve ever eaten, let alone seen strawberry muffins before. I know for a fact that they have seen at least one cupcake before, though. Even if it wasn’t edible.
I’ll take my yoga pants and target tees any day as long as I get to have these muffins in my life, though.
What would I wear those dresses to anyway?
Oh, duh. I have the perfect places.
Preschool graduation. High school reunions. WEDDINGS.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray to prepare it.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add the egg and mix well. In a separate bowl add flour, baking powder, and salt. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture. Add vanilla. Gently fold in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle liberally over muffins. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. (Make sure to eat these the same day that you make them because the strawberries will start to liquify by the next day.)