Mexican food has to be the best food in the world. It’s always so colorful and beautiful, and these fajitas are no exception. They are incredibly easy and so dang tasty!
These fajitas are flavorful, healthy and so easy to make! They are a STAPLE at my house for busy weeks!
Write a review
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups diced cooked steak (or any other type of meat that you have on hand!)
- 1 (.7 oz.) package dry Italian dressing mix
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Sauté peppers and onions in small amount of oil until tender. Add mushrooms and meat. Cook on low heat until heated through. Add dressing mix and blend. Serve with chopped tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and warm tortillas.
My Mom Taught Me To Play With my food http://playzwithfood.com/