http://squirreltalkhiphop.com/32704-augmentin-costo.html Jenn is a super fun mom, a talented piano player (and instructor if you know anyone in the Lehi, Utah area that needs a teacher) and an amazing cook and cake decorator. She made my wedding cake and not only was it absolutely gorgeous, but it was super tasty even after being smeared all over my face by my new husband. Now that’s a delicious cake!
deduce buy clonidine online I don’t know if I could make a cake that still tasted good after I peeled it off my own face.
assume flonase price cvs ‘Course…. it sounds like I was super hungry, because I don’t make a habit of eating cake that’s previously been plastered to my face. Or anyone’s face for that matter.
imiquimod cream price debug This pasta is delicious, and super easy.
- 1 (16 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the tortellini, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- While you get the tortellini going, combine the tomatoes, spinach, salt, pepper, basil and garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, milk and cream. Stir this mixture into the saucepan along with the Parmesan cheese. Heat through, then reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Drain the tortellini, but do not rinse, then pour them into the saucepan with the sauce. Stir to coat, and serve.
Because cheese is delicious.
And it never hurt anybody.
Okay, I guess technically cheese has hurt people before. I guess there is an annual event in Gloucester, England called
the “Cooper’s Hill Cheese-Rolling and Wake,” that has been described as “twenty young men chasing a cheese off a cliff and tumbling 200 yards to the bottom, where they are scraped up by paramedics and packed off to hospital.”
So… that’s a thing, and I feel like we are all better people now for knowing about it.