avapro generic cost Here they are sprinkled over vanilla ice cream with some warm caramel drizzled over the top. HOT DANG.
cefixime price But these suckers are versatile, and are amazing sprinkled over a salad as well.
elocon usa I’ll show you that another time though, because I know that all you really want to see are desserts.
mentax cream price This is such a simple way to spruce up something as simple as plain vanilla ice cream, but the outcome is outrageously good.
purinethol usa price Don’t be freaked out when you read the ingredients though. They seem like they should be savory, but I just need you to trust me on this one.
cystone buy Have I ever steered you wrong?
- 5 cups slice almonds (1 lb. package)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- sea salt
- Place a large sheet of foil on a work surface. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place sugar in a large non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat. Swirl and tip the sugar occasionally until it's all melted into a pale golden syrup. Lower heat immediately and add butter, cinnamon, cumin, smoked paprika and vanilla. Stir until well combined and all the butter is incorporated. Add the nuts and stir gently to coat. The clumps of caramelized sugar will melt as your continue to sauté the almonds. Cover and continue to cook on low, stirring every minute or so until almonds are a delicious golden brown.
- Watch carefully as they can go from beautiful golden brown to burned VERY quickly. Turn out onto prepared foil and sprinkle liberally with sea salt. Allow to cool before using.
- *Can be storied in an air tight container for a couple weeks but they are so good they won't last long enough to go bad!