http://psbseating.com/56644-buy-tylenol.html lobby I find myself craving these sandwiches on a regular basis.
http://herhealthlounge.awrightfit.com/55167-atarax-price.html They are perfect for lunch or if you’re tired after spending a whole day being super awesome and just need a quick, yummy dinner.
ciplox eye drops price Just throw some chips or some pretty fruit on the side and you will have yourself a happy family.
http://xn--mudanyaenginar-jgc.com/77296-imiquimod-cream-buy.html avert These may look like just your average run of the mill sandwiches.
himalaya speman price … and you would probably be right, except for that now you have the recipe to the magic behind these beauties.
This vinaigrette dressing is so good I could almost drink it with a straw.
I mean… I probably wouldn’t though.
- Hoagie rolls
- Swiss Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon basil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon seasoned pepper blend
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- Blend ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Split hoagie rolls in half. Layer pastrami, salami and swiss cheese on open hoagie and bake for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and finish assembling with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Douse that sucker in vinaigrette. ENJOY!