It’s definitely not football if that was what you were thinking.
It’s definitely not football for me this year at least seeing as I’m a huge Cowboys fan.
So basically I hate football right now.
But nothing could ever make me hate food. Especially this food.
This dip is one of my husband’s absolute favorites, and it is so good, I can’t really blame him.
Except he hates tomatoes, so I usually just sprinkle diced tomato over half of it, but for the sake of the blog he graciously accepted the fact that I needed to make it pretty. He’s such a trooper.
- 2 cans bean dip
- 2 cans guacamole (or your favorite guacamole recipe)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small can black olives
- 8 oz. package cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 extra large bag tortilla chips
- Add sour cream and taco mix together. Being layer ingredients in this order: bean dip, guacamole, sour cream mixture, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, black olives & green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.
… next year.