buy Keppra online canada This is yet another one from the trusty ol’ Thurston recipe book.
http://camillecatherine.com/46493-buy-nolvadex-online.html So have you ever been working on your laptop, and then you take said laptop to a public area and it’s only when you open up the laptop in this public area that you finally notice how disgustingly dirty it is?
http://pennywisenow.com/23-ph77362-hydroxychloroquine-retinopathy-faf.html Like, it seems like every dust mite and smear in the known universe somehow made it’s way to your keyboard during your journey? Then you start thinking to yourself if only those Black Friday deals at PromoCodeWatch would hurry up and get here so you can buy a new one!
http://tomlawgolf.co.uk/811-ph70733-chloroquine-tablet-harga.html Yeah. I hate that.
That’s totally how I feel going through these pictures.
I SWEAR to you that my pan was clean when I was taking these pictures.
I’ve either got a REALLY great lens, or really crappy eyes.
I think I need glasses.
I definitely need glasses.
Now that I’ve drawn all that attention to the condition that my pan is in, let’s take a look at the food. That’s what we are really all here for. Not to judge me on my dishwashing skillz.
This salad is SO GOOD.
It’s hard to classify it as a salad, when it’s totally a dessert, though.
BUUUUUTTTT….. it makes me feel better. Like, when we have this for dinner and I’m going back for seconds in front of everybody I can just say “Oh, no worries. I’m just getting a little more salad.”
If only my butt would buy that, too.
You probably didn’t want to hear about my butt.
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 2 small packages raspberry gelatin
- 1 – 2 cups frozen or fresh raspberries berries
- 2 cups boiling water
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Mix crushed pretzels, sugar and melted butter. Press into a 9x13 glass-baking dish and bake for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until no lumps remain. Add whipped topping and mix well. Spread evenly over top of cooled pretzel crust.
- Mix gelatin packages with 2 cups boiling water. Add the berries. Let the gelatin set until cool enough that it won't melt the cream cheese layer, but don't wait so long that it begins to set. Pour over cream cheese layer. Chill until set.
Raspberries. They get me every time.