http://bakedbyjosephine.com/?=1 Ah, Fall…
http://engenhariaaeronautica.com.br/curiosidades-engenharia-aeronautica/winglet The season of ultimate nostalgia. At the beginning of fall I always think I love football and then I realize I actually have no time for football.
can you buy Lyrica online But I do love me some good game day food. I know that much.
how to order Pregabalin online Hopefully you guys are still on the pumpkin bandwagon because that’s exactly what I’ve got for you here today.
Some delicious pumpkin Cornbread to go along with your bowl of soup or chili or whatever warms your soul.
And let me tell you what. That maple butter? Hallelujah. I like it. I love it. I want some mo of it.
Maple and pumpkin are like that couple that friend zoned each other but everyone knows they are actually soulmates. It doesn’t seem like they should go so well together, but it just WERKS.
I wonder if Pumpkin just can’t commit because Maple is from Canada. That’s not cool, Pumpkin. Not cool. Plus their Prime Minister is hot, so… Hmmmmm….
Sorry. Where were we?
- 1/3 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup + 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and pumpkin and mix on medium/high speed until combined. Alternate adding milk and dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon) until all the ingredients have been incorporated together in a batter.
- I like to bake mine in a cast iron skillet but you can also pour your batter into a 9x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Combine all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and whip until smooth.
- I always use salted butter because I think it adds better flavor, but for the maple butter especially, if you have unsalted butter you can use that and add salt to your preference.
Make sure you grab this recipe before you dive into that black hole of Justin Trudeau pictures. I’ll see you on the other side.