meclizine canada I crave it every morning because it is DANG delicious.
http://bandckansashunts.net/87457-zovirax-uk.html transcribe I crave it every morning because it is healthy.
spearhead combivent respimat como se usa I crave it every morning because it is SO easy to whip together.
supply ciplox tz price It’s something I look forward to having and it keeps me full for hours.
preserve https://ivonnephotos.com/76563-flonase-prescription-vs-otc.html Sometimes I add spinach to it and get my greens in for the day, but mostly I just love my plain old creamy, frothy, orange protein shake.
One important thing to make note of is that you need to make sure the orange juice you are adding is 100% juice. One time I was in a hurry and just saw 100% on the label and grabbed it. It wasn’t until I got home that I realized my mistake.
The stuff I had grabbed said 100% Vitamin C. It was only TEN PERCENT JUICE when PROPERLY reconstituted. Whatever that crap means! Also it made my shake totally gross.
Then I was hangry.
Ain’t nobody want to see mama hangry.
- 8 oz. water
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (make sure its 100% juice!)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 serving of your favorite vanilla protein powder
- splash of vanilla extract
- 10-12 ice cubes
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Mix in granola if desired. THIS granola is the bomb. It has coconut and macadamia nuts and pairs perfectly with this smoothie.
- ** If you want to add a handful of spinach to this smoothie, decrease the amount of water you put in at the beginning by at least half. Spinach in and of itself has a ton of water in it and adding it in without decreasing the water will make your shake too... you guessed it... watery.