check out this site This dessert tastes like my childhood.
Extra resources When I was young, I used to eat all the fruit off the top first, and then eat the sugar cookie and frosting alone.
rencontre 50 ans entièrement gratuit Now that I’m an adult and have a more refined palate, I just stuff my face with it the way that it is.
rencontre en ligne gratuite femmes I keep the face stuffing to a minimum most of the time because I’m like, a lady and stuff.
And stuffing your face with fruit pizza isn’t super lady-like.
But sometimes, you just gotta go for it.
Ya know what I mean?
In my book, this is basically a breakfast food.
I mean… fruit? Cream cheese?
Breakfast of champions right there!
I mean… technically I guess there is a sugar cookie component as well, but that’s just there to jumpstart your day.
We won’t talk about the impending sugar crash at around 11 AM.
It’s all about perspective.
See, from this angle it just looks like a giant pile of fruit!
This is how I chose to look at it as I stuffed half of it into my face.
My butt did not look at it the same way, unfortunately.
It saw it for what it really was:
If you are not a fan of cool whip or already prepared cookie dough (I’m usually on your side, peeps) avert your eyes!
Seriously, don’t watch.
On the other hand, if you are a fan of happiness and love and yummy things… BEHOLD:
- 2 packages refrigerated store-bought sugar cookie dough
- 1 (16 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Press into a 17 X 12 cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions until golden brown.
- Whip all ingredients until smooth. Spread over cooled crust and top with desired fruit.
- I've got strawberries, kiwis and nectarines on this bad boy!