My new goal in life is to make smoothies as good as theirs.And… not to toot my own horn, but I’m getting pretty dang good.
Good part about it is that I never really tire of smoothie testing.
I could drink one everyday for the remainder of my life and be perfectly happy.
If that was a profession I would be totally set. Smoothie drinker/avid Pinterester/Baby Girl caretaker-er.
I actually already do all of those things, but getting paid to do them is the dream.
So, the weird part about my life is that I don’t love bananas, unless they are in smoothies or bread. Or in pretty much anything. I just don’t like bananas by themselves is what I’m trying to get at here.
But they are like, my favorite ingredient in smoothies because they add the perfect amount of sweetness without having to add additional sugar.
It’s such a beautiful thing.
- 8 oz. coconut milk or regular milk
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish, optional
- Blend all ingredients except for the unsweetened shredded coconut until smooth. If desired add the coconut as garnish and serve immediately.
So, the last two posts now have been about pineapples.
Apparently I’m obsessed with them. Almost as obsessed as the fashion industry nowadays?
Has anybody else noticed that? Yay? Nay?