http://christineafink.com/5o6ZEItc I’m not going to lie to you, as a food blogger, this daylight savings springing forward crap is the bee’s knees.
Read More Here As a human, it is the pits. As a human mother, I think I might be dying.
chloroquine phosphate canada Babies absolutely DO NOT care about daylight savings. You wouldn’t think that one hour would make that big of a difference, but oh boy. HOO OOhhh boy… was I wrong, or what?
Maybe by the time fall comes she’ll be normal again, just in time for her world to be rocked again.
buy chloroquine phosphate online uk Okay, I’m only half joking. It is still pretty horrible, though.
If you guys are daylight savings hungover like I am, you probably want this recipe. It’s super easy and super yummy.
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a shallow dish combine the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, pepper and garlic powder. Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip each one in the cheese mixture until it is completely coated. Press the remaining mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered.
- Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the pork chops on the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through.
- *My pork chops obviously had bones in them as you can tell from the pictures, but that is what I had on hand so I used them. I strongly recommend getting boneless pork chops, though. If yours have bones like mine did, reduce the baking time to about 35 minutes.
The crust was almost fried on the bottom of my pork chops, and it was DELISH.
I struggle with the desire to fry everything in my life, while not gaining 400 pounds.
The struggle is real, my friends.