buy modafinil uk So… this is awkward.
http://sageexplorer.com/wp-content/themes/divi/js/html5.js The site re-design is taking longer than I anticipated, so I’m BAAAACCCK!
lié ici I couldn’t wait that long to share more recipe with you guys so here we are.
quand harry rencontre sally straming But just keep in mind that if the site does go down soon that I totally warned you!
For the time being, let’s just feast our eyes on this beautiful creation.
It’s a work of art really, cheesecake is.
A labor of love, if you will.
I have just recently (within the last couple years) tried my hand at making cheesecakes and it’s actually really fun. It can be quite time consuming, so you have to plan ahead so this doesn’t happen to you. But if you are patient you will create something beautifully delicious.
Seriously this is going to be something that you can be proud of.
It is so creamy and chocolatey and sweet but then there is a sour cream topping that adds the perfect amount of tanginess. It is seriously just out of control good and the perfect balance of flavors.
I loved it.
UUUUGGGGHH… YOU GUYS!
My dryer just beeped for the four millionth time today.
Seriously. Does the laundry EVER END?!
If I don’t do laundry for like three days, I endanger the lives of every person that ever enters my home from being crushed to bits by massive piles of dirty laundry.
I am like, 100% positive that every nudist colony that ever was, was started by a housewife who had just had it up to here with doing the laundry around her house.
I used to think nudist colonies were full of crazy people, but it’s sounding pretty good right about now. Not going to lie.
Of course, I would have to leave Utah, because running around this frozen tundra in the ol’ birthday suit doesn’t really seem like a viable option right now.
- 1 1/2 cups Oreos, crushed well (about 1/2 package)
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teapsoons vanilla
- A whole package Doublestuffed Oreos, crushed roughly
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Mrs. Richardson Hot Fudge Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 300º F and grease a 10-inch springform pan. Combine the cookie crumbs and butter and press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the prepared springform pan. Pop it in the refrigerator while you prepare your filling.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until no lumps remain. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined. Fold in the crushed Oreos and pour into the springform pan.
- Wrap the bottom of the springform pan tightly with aluminum foil. Place on a cookie sheet and fill the cookie sheet with about one inch of water (you just created a water bath! High five!) Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes and then turn off the oven but don't take the cheesecake out just yet. Crack open the door of the oven and let the cheesecake cool down with the oven for about 30 minutes to an hour. Remove from the oven and cool at room temperature for about 30 additional minutes. Then refrigerate for at least six hours, but preferably overnight.
- To make the topping, mix together the sour cream and sugar and spread on top of the cooled cheesecake. Drizzle on hot fudge and top with more Oreos, if desired.