Look at my smoothie bowl!
It’s the first one I’ve ever tried and I’m fangirling so hard right now.
I looked it up. The symptoms of fangirling include but are not limited to:
Shortness of breath
Fanning yourself to no end
Using hand gestures in vain to describe your many feels
Being on the brink of swooning/actually swooning
Having a borderline obsession
A whole lot of screaming
FANGIRLING. SO. HARD.
I like to add fresh ingredients whenever possible to my smoothies.
I find that they offer the best flavor, but can be fairly expensive/hard to find in the winter months that we currently find ourselves in.
SO, you are more than welcome to use frozen ingredients wherever you deem appropriate, I just cannot personally vouch for the tastiness of said treat.
As far as the toppings go, those are completely up to you. Just go wild!
I love the combination of flavors in this smoothie. You will love it too!
- 8 oz. milk
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 fresh mango
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Handful of ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour in a bowl and top with whatever fruit/toppings float your boat! Toppings I used: blackberries, pineapple, kiwi, poppy seeds and unsweetened flaked coconut.
I wouldn’t be mad if you added some vanilla protein powder to this for a post work out breakfast.
I’m positive you won’t be either.