These last couple days have been SO. BUSY.
I don’t even know where one day starts and one day ends anymore.
Okay, that is ridiculous because obviously the days start and end when the sun comes up and goes down…
but I was just trying to be a little bit dramatic.
This dinner is so appetizing, and so easy for those days when you just can’t even seem to catch your breath.
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Celery soup
- 1 ½ cups raw rice
- 2 cups milk
- 8 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 packets dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Mix both soups, raw rice and milk together and pour into a well greased 9x13 pan. Place raw pieces of chicken on top. Sprinkle with 2 packets of dry onion soup mix. Cover with foil and bake for 3 hours.
This is the ultimate comfort food.
Also, LOOK at this polish pottery plate!
I’m going to steal one piece of polish pottery from Famous Julie’s collection each time I visit home.
How long do you think I could get away with it?
Who are we kidding… she would notice after the first tiny saucer went missing.