insure nizral shampoo price Don’t let the multigrain part of it scare you. It is seriously SERIOUSLY good.
http://sydneybrownphotography.com/54886-ginseng-price.html And if it just happens to be multigrain then more power to us because that means we can have an extra piece, right?
crestor price This is Mr. T’s favorite pizza crust.
zoloft cost He told me one time in the middle of stuffing more into his mouth.
http://mosaiccounselinggroup.com/33005-female-viagra-uk-next-day-delivery.html contract This recipe is cool too because you can make big pizzas, or individual pizzas depending on the weight of the dough.
I guess you can do that with any pizza dough recipe though, so… this just got kind of awkward.
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/2 Tablespoon dough enhancer (optional but recommended)
- 3/4 cup cooked grains***
- 1 1/2 cups high gluten bread flour
- 1 Tablespoon yeast
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup flour (to separate sponge from salt)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a rice cooker, cook your grains. *** You can use any assortment of grains that you like until they equal 3/4 cup. I like to use 6 Tablespoons brown rice, 3 Tablespoons red quinoa and 3 Tablespoons steel cut oats.
- When your grains are done cooking, to the bowl of a bread mixer add water, honey, dough enhancer, cooked grains, high gluten bread flour and yeast. Mix well. It will be a little runny. Let it sit and 'sponge' for 10 to 15 minutes, then pulse to release air.
- Then add olive oil, 1 cup flour and salt. Mix/knead. Add additional flour a little bit at a time while mixer is kneading until the dough pulls away and cleans the sides and bottom of the bowl. Then knead for an additional 10-15 minutes on medium speed. Form into a ball (this ball should weigh around 2 pounds) pour a little bit of olive oil over the top of the ball and let if relax for 5-10 minutes. Place on a piece of parchment paper and roll out to desired size and thickness. Put toppings on. Bake at 450-500° on a pizza stone for 5-9 minutes.
- *This recipe makes enough for one large pizza.
- **I topped this one with my homemade pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms.