categorize promethazine prescription If you and your taste buds are in the mood for spring, this is going to hit the spot.
maximize http://cbit.org/34209-v-tight-gel-price-in-india.html This lemon chicken is refreshing and light, exactly what I needed after stuffing my face with Super Bowl food!
standardize arcoxia costo Fun fact about my husband: he has the palate of a toddler. Some of his favorite foods include fruit snacks, popcorn, and he dumps ketchup on literally EVERY.THING.
cialis usa interact I used rosemary in a dish one time, he took a bite and asked, “What is this green thing, and why does it taste like a tiny Christmas tree?”
shatavari churna patanjali price Ever since that day I have gotten MUCH better at hiding things in his food… again… like a toddler.
He has prepared me for motherhood in so many ways. Love that guy.
This dish has super refreshing tiny Christmas trees, and I diced them up really small so my loving man-child didn’t even know! Ssssshhhhh…..
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Thinly sliced lemons, for garnished
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large plastic bag. Seal the bag and shake well to blend. Place the chicken pieces in the bag with the marinade, pressing out excess air and sealing once more. Refrigerate and let marinate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F. Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and transfer to a baking dish, reserving the leftover marinade. Brush the top of each piece of chicken with olive oil. Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until juices run clear. Halfway through baking, pour the remaining marinade over the chicken pieces in the baking dish. Once fully baked, cover loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes before serving. Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with lemon slices and serve.