Italian Salad II just isn’t doin’ it for me.
Nom Nom Salad?
Veggies for Dayzz Salad?
Any of those would be appropriate, I guess.
The best is when Famous Julie has all sorts of fresh veggies bustin’ out of every nook and cranny of her garden. We eat this salad a lot when that’s going down because there is nothing better than a fresh garden tomato.
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 can olives, drained and sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Dressing Mix Packet
- Mix the dressing according to package directions. Combine all the salad ingredients and toss together. You can toss with the dressing if you don't plan on having any left over.
Probably don’t expect to have any left over.