Dinar These dang chicken wings are the reason football season even exists.
buy a heart lyrics Seriously, I mean… why even take the time to watch football if you don’t have a gallon of Honey BBQ sauce smeared all over your face?
can you order Gabapentin online It’s obviously the best way to watch!
I’ll betcha those football players down there would even sneak a bucket or two of these onto the bench if they could.
Now THAT is something I would watch.
The quarterback has the football in one hand and a wing in the other. Classic.
Who are we kidding, though? I totally watch football.
Have you SEEN Tom Brady rocking those tight pants? Yeah.
Mr. T played football in high school and he wore the heck out of those pants.
But, if I’m being real, I feel a little weird ogling pictures of my husband when he was in high school, because, well, I’m basically ogling a teenage boy.
But if I’m being REALLY real, I probably would have dated him.
I would have dated the crap out of him.
Except for the fact that he would have been 16 and I would have been 12.
SOOO…. I would have dated the crap out of him in my mind.
ANYWAY… now that we’re all officially weirded out, (Hi mom and dad!) let’s talk about these chicken wings, eh?
Basically, I want to bathe in the sauce that is smothered all over these puppies.
You add some spices to the chicken before you drench it in sauce that adds some serious flavor and heat. I can’t get over how good these are. And get this, they are BAKED! No fumbling around the kitchen for a pair of tongs while hot oil splatters all over your arm.
You, my friends, are not going to want to show up to your next football party without a plate of these in hand.
- 18 raw chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce (we love Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoons hot sauce (Sriracha works really well)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Thoroughly wash your chicken wings and pat to dry. Season the wings with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper. Spray a cookie sheet or broiler pan with non-stick spray. Place the wings on a single layer on the pan and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, turning once. If you have larger wings, cook for longer.
- While the wings are baking, prepare the sauce by mixing all of the sauce ingredients together until smooth. When the wings are done baking, using tongs, dip the hot wings in the sauce and then put them back on the pan in a single layer. Place back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until the sauce starts to bubble. Serve warm garnished with green onions (if desired).
I feel like the plates I served these on were http://www.pebama.cz/?page_id=52 WAYYYY too cutesy for the carnage that ensued…
It wasn’t pretty, you guys.