try here Easter weekend is finally here!Â
http://heavenlyplastics.com/tag/shady Easter is such a fun holiday with kiddos.Â
http://www.opscons.com/629177-dts98041-conocer-gente-joven-en-mondoñedo.html One of my favorite holiday memories was when Famous Julie would make our Easter baskets out of Fruity Pebbles.Â
osho zen tarot interpretation Our baskets would be stuffed with awesome toys and treats and then we could EAT THE BASKET.Â One Easter we even wanted to make Personalized Easter Eggs but we never got the chance. It was still the best Easter ever.
It made my childhood.Â
Best. Mom. Ever.
Am I right?Â
I can’t wait for Baby Girl to find her Easter basket and her little stuffed bunny. She LOOOVESS stuffed animals. She calls them all her babies and hugs and kisses them and tucks them in at night and it makes my little mommy heart ‘splode. Â
These little baskets are seriously super duper easy. You are just making a rice krispie treat, and forming it into a basket shape with a bowl. I like to wrap them in plastic wrap so you can still see the fun colors but you don’t get a bunch of germs and dirt stuck to the sticky marshmallows.Â
Because, edible baskets are awesome unless they are covered in gross stuff. Then they are just gross.Â
Don’t be gross. Cover your baskets in plastic wrap.Â
Also, who was the genius who decided that we all had to fill the bottom of our easter baskets with this annoying easter paper? I’m going to be finding this crap in every nook and cranny of my house until Christmas.Â
- 5 tablespoons salted butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Prepare a large bowl by spraying the inside completely with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large pot, over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Once butter is melted add 6 cups mini marshmallows and salt. Stir constantly until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal and remaining 2 cups marshmallows. Stir until all the cereal is coated in a the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared bowl and press into the bottom and up the sides until the cereal mixture resembles a bowl. Place in freezer to harden.
- When ready to fill basket, take out of the freezer. Using a spoon or a knife loosen the cereal mixture from the bowl and wrap in plastic wrap. Fill with treats and toys and give them to your cute kiddos!
- The bowls will soften as they are left out at room temperature.
- I like to freeze them and fill them because as they get warm they get soft and more pliable and won't keep the bowl shape. So I fill it, present it and then let them go to town on the treats and toys and basket 🙂 It works really well!
Make your kid’s Easter this year and make them this awesome basket! They will love it. Promise.Â
On a more serious note: Easter is so much more than bunnies and candy and awesome edible baskets.Â
Easter is about a Savior. A Savior that made it possible for us all to be happy. For us all to be hopeful. For us all to have joy. For more about what I believe in and will be celebrating on Easter watch this video and visit this link:Â https://www.mormon.org/easter