gen-casino-it This recipe is a great one to have in the arsenal.
http://towing-whittier.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=jack-bruce-tribute-concert-0f1283 It’s a classic, purely unadulterated loaf of banana bread.
Andilamena Not trashed up with nuts and chocolate and Nutella… although you are more than welcome to incorporate it in if that is what you’re looking for.
buy Pregabalin online But if you want to start with a clean canvas for your newest masterpiece, this is the recipe for you.
It’s a beautiful thing really.
And you can see tiny chunks of banana in there if you look real close. It’s swoon-worthy.
Famous Julie made this exclusively for us growing up so I’m pretty fond of it.
It was many years until I discovered that banana bread could actually have chocolate and stuff in it. Then I went a little crazy, but I can’t help but always be drawn back to this recipe because it reminds me of my childhood.
I had a pretty good childhood.
We lived in a little cove tucked into the mountains, and had a creek running through our backyard.
In the summers we’d ride our bikes around the neighborhood and cause chaos.
Of course, we didn’t cause half the chaos my younger brother, Boo, did.
He was known for riding his bike around the neighborhood with a few less articles of clothing than the rest of us. He was the pure definition of freedom.
In other words… he would ride around buck naked.
Well… I guess he wore a cape sometimes.
But, looking back it seemed like he was the smart one because nobody ever asked to borrow his bike.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup 7-up soda
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Prepare two large loaf pans by spraying with non-stick spray. If using small loaf pans, prepare four of them.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together sugar and shortening. Add eggs one at a time whipping after each addition. Add vanilla and banana and mix until smooth. Add dry ingredients and 7-up alternately while mixing until the mixture is combined and smooth.
- Pour into loaf pans until 1/2 to 3/4 of the way full.
- If using large loaf pans bake for 50 minutes in preheated oven. If using small loaf pans bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
AH! Pull this stuff warm out of the oven and slather butter on top.
You will NOT be sorry.