http://hci-inc.ca/93511-priligy-costo.html nurture It’s sweet, it’s spicy, it’s fresh and SOOOOO delicious.
zithromax cost initiate It’s got lots of peppers, lots of onions, and loads of cheese.
http://lilianaruiz.com/38080-azulfidine-cost.html All of the good things in life, basically.
misoprostol uk research If you’ve never been to Bajio before, that’s okay! Because here is one of the best things on their menu!
But also, I’m sorry because Bajio is super delicious.
It’s a lot like Cafe Rio or Costa Vida if you know what those are.
Fast Mexican Food, basically. Genius, really.
Working there was awesome because I got to eat there quite a bit, and I honestly never got tired of this one. Now that I don’t work there it’s one of my favorite things to make at home.
You are wondering what my other jobs were that summer, aren’t you?
Actually you probably weren’t. But now you definitely are.
I worked at Bajio as the full time tortilla girl, at a restaurant called Magelby’s as a hostess and then at a KFC as a … well … I don’t exactly know what I did there.
You see, I only worked there for a little over two hours.
They sent me a check in the mail for $13.27.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large annaheim peppers, halved, seeds removed
- 1 - 2 jalapeno peppers, halved, seeds removed
- 5-7 tomatillos, husks removed
- 2 large sweet onions, halved
- 4 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- dash of chili powder
- dash of cumin
- salt, to taste
- Caramelized Onions
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Pico De Gallo
- Fresh lettuce
- Sour Cream
- Cilantro Lime Ranch
- In a shallow bowl mix together lime juice and vegetable oil. Place chicken breasts in this lime mixture and put in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours. After it has finished marinating, grill the chicken on a hot grill until the juices run clear. Set aside to rest. Once it as cooled, shred it into smaller pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place annaheim peppers, jalapeño peppers, tomatillos and onions on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Place tomatillos and about 1/4 cup onion in blender and process until mostly smooth.
- Roughly dice all your roasted peppers.
- Add all the chutney ingredients into a large pot, except for the remaining roasted sweet onion. Cook over medium/low heat for about 20 minutes or until thickened and reduced. Add more sugar/peppers to adjust the sweetness/spiciness, to suit your tastes.
- Slice your roasted sweet onions about 1/2 inch thick. Put into a large saucepan with 1/4 cup green chile chutney and heat over medium/low heat until caramelized while stirring occasionally.
- In a medium sized saucepan add 1 shredded chicken breast, 1 cup of green chile chutney and a handful of caramelized onions. Stir together and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Warm up your tortilla and put cheese on the tortilla until melted. Then spoon your chicken mixture onto the tortilla. Fold in half and cut into wedges.
- Serve with pico de gallo, lettuce, sour cream or cilantro lime ranch.