inderal costo Coconut is one of my favorite flavors.
cordarone x price I know this recipe isn’t super “Fall-y”, but I couldn’t resist sharing it any longer.
lotrisone buy The first time I ever had this was actually in Hong Kong. Famous Julie made it for us while we were visiting her and Papa Steed and Roberto while they lived there.
citalopram price Thinking about it, I don’t even understand how she actually made it.
diabecon uk The size of her oven was kind of hilarious. It was like trying to cook with a microwave oven… FOR A YEAR. I guess she was lucky to even have an oven, though.
pandora jewelry uk Apparently many apartments in Hong Kong don’t have one.
deplatt 75 price She totally made it work though, because she’s Famous Julie.
cernos gel buy online When the world is ending I’m sure she’ll still be making the best apocalypse cakes with her solar oven.
arcoxia prescription Unfortunately, I won’t be able to share those recipes with you guys, because … well you know … it’ll be the end of the world and stuff.
naltrexone uk fibromyalgia That cake is DANK!!!!
price of calcium carbonate in ethiopia SOOO… dank it is.
myambutol price in india Chocolate and coconut together?! Are you kidding me?! It’s the flavor jack pot, my friends.
- 1 devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups shredded coconut, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container cool whip
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and prepare a 9x13 pan by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cake mix, oil, eggs and water for 2 minutes on medium/high speed. Pour in prepared cake pan and bake for 28 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Take the handle of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the top of the cake. Place your can of cream of coconut in a pan of hot water for 5 minutes. In a medium sized bowl mix the sweetened condensed milk and your warmed cream of coconut until combined. Pour over the cake slowly, letting the cake soak in the liquid until you are pleased with the consistency (I always have almost an entire 1/2 cup left over).
- Let the cake cool completely.
- Spread 1/2 cup coconut on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, stirring often. Allow to cool on the sheet.
- Frost the cooled cake with cool whip and top with 1 1/2 cups plain shredded coconut. Sprinkle the 1/2 cup toasted coconut on top. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- *The cream of coconut can be found in the section of the store where all the ingredients to mix alcoholic drinks and cocktails are located.
aggrenox cost with insurance I’m not going to lie to you, this is one of my new favorite cakes. It’s right up there with Boston Cream Pie… Which is technically cake.
clarinex usa price The makers of Boston Cream Pie were a little confused. While I applaud them for their pastry making… admittedly they needed a little help in the naming department.
doryx not covered by insurance I’d be happy to volunteer my services to be the taste tester, though. No prob.