Have you ever heard of the Moby wrap?
It is the best thing ever invented for moms.
That’s a pretty bold statement, but thanks to the Moby I cleaned my entire house, finished all my laundry, went grocery shopping and had dinner on the table right as my husband walked through the door from work.
I felt like Super Mom.
Or a mommy kangaroo… but mostly Super Mom.
This dinner is super easy to throw together, even with a cute tiny joey peeking out of your pouch.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked
- Package frozen broccoli, cooked and chopped
- Cream of celery soup
- 2 tubes of Ritz crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Dice cooked chicken breasts and spread across the bottom of a prepared 9x13 pan. Sprinkle cooked, chopped broccoli over the chicken.
- Pour the soup into a medium sized bowl. To measure out your milk, take the now empty soup can, and fill it halfway with milk (I like to swish it around to get as much of the soup out of there as I can) and pour into the bowl. Mix. Once incorporated, pour over broccoli and chicken in the 9x13 pan. Top with crushed Ritz crackers. Bake for 30 minutes or until crackers are golden brown.