buy provigil malaysia I love dutch oven cooking.
Brejo Santo I think the process of cooking with charcoal and stuff is fascinating. Not to mention, the flavor is seriously out of control. Something about using cast iron and cooking outside seems to instill such deep, overpowering flavor.
Pregabalin mail order Oh my GOSH.
where to safely buy provigil online I sound SOOO old.
Oh well. I don’t even care. Being old is cool.
I can eat ice cream for breakfast.
Of course, you can’t underestimate the magic of childhood.
The natural bewilderment inherently instilled in the spirit of every child.
The precious and ever so fleeting innocence shining through their curious eyes.
Their trusting and unassuming nature. Their vivid imagination. Their never-ending optimism. It’s all just so beautiful.
Then they sit down, rip their pants off and throw them in your face as you’re writing this.
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 or 5 large carrots, peeled and quartered
- Large pack of whole mushrooms, halved
- 2 sweet onions, chunked
- Seasoned Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Grab a 12-inch dutch oven, and the rack that goes in the bottom of it. I like to take a couple of mason jar lids and put several in the bottom to raise the rack up a couple of inches.
- Fill the bottom with an inch of water and add all of your vegetables. Sprinkle generously with seasoned salt, and place a few pats of butter across the top. Place the lid on top and put on the stovetop/camp chef over medium/high heat. Steam until the vegetables are tender, about 7-10 minutes. Check occasionally to ensure there is still water in the bottom.
- When vegetables are tender, remove from heat and drain off any excess water. Sprinkle cheese across the top, replace the lid and wait several minutes for the cheese to melt. Serve immediately.
Welp, now Baby Girl is polishing off a bag of Doritos… and yes, she is still only in her diaper.
That settles it.
Being a kid is way cooler than being an adult.