buy Pregabalin 75 mg capsule Jam is my jam.
thereinafter Bread and jam together are like… really good.
buy provigil generic So… yeah.
misoprostol buy online You guys. Things have been SOOO cuh-ray-zee lately. SO crazy.
Who knew having a mobile baby, moving into a new house and starting a new awesome job could be so time consuming?
Everybody knew that.
So, let’s just stuff our faces with bread together for a quick second, because that could make the world stop spinning for just one tiny moment.
- 7 cups whole wheat flour
- ⅔ cup gluten
- 2 ½ Tablespoons yeast
- 5 cups hot water (120-130 degrees)2 Tablespoons salt
- ⅔ cup oil
- ⅔ cup honey
- 2 ½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 cups whole wheat flour
- Mix first 3 ingredients in mixer with dough hook attached. Add all the water at once and mix for 1 minute. Cover and rest for 10 minutes (sponging). After the 10 minutes, add salt, oil, honey and lemon juice and beat. Add flour 1 cup at a time until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl about 6-10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400° F and spray counter-top and loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray. Turn dough out onto counter top and shape into 4 equal sized loaves. Dough will be sticky in the pans. Let raise in pans about 30 minutes or until double in size.
- Lower the oven temperature and bake at 350° F for 22-32 minutes. The interior temperature of loaves should be 180 degrees. This recipe makes four 2 lb. loaves, so go ahead and make the entire batch because this bread freezes like a dream!
Let’s take a second and acknowledge how good I am at slicing bread.
The struggle is real.