A. you can never go wrong with a classic, and
B. we can (and will) build off of this sandwich. But to be able to do that, we need to start with this.
januvia generic cost Just… yes.
generate female viagra uk where to buy I have heard that making your own english muffins is not only mind blowing but also fairly easy. I’m going to need to try it someday soon, but for now, these ones are from the store.
http://www.lifeskillstrain.com/12028-exforge-hct-price.html еnable Sometimes, you’re just lucky to get a meal on the table ya know?
http://minnesotadogbreeder.com/42322-buy-effexor-online.html zip Like, yesterday morning I was late to a meeting, and ran out of time to brush my teeth. So on my way out the door I spotted a package of thin mint cookies on the table and popped one of those instead.
Or, the other night my little family decided we’d spring for an impromptu Giant’s game. I was feeling quite proud of myself for getting everyone ready and out the door on such short notice, until I was standing in line for a hot dog and looked down at my jeans only to discover a giant stain on my thigh that was most definitely baby poop.
… It happens.
- 1 roll of breakfast sausage
- 6 slices of American cheese
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package of english muffins
- Divide the sausage into 6 equal parts and form into patties. Heat a skillet over medium/high heat and fry. About 1 minute before your patties are done frying, place the slices of cheese on them. Remove to a plate with a fork keeping the sausage grease in the pan. Fry your eggs in the same pan (you can choose however you want to cook your egg here! Scrambled, sunny-side up, fried, etc.) and salt and pepper to taste. Once cooked, remove eggs and place on sausage patties. Split english muffins. Add 1 tablespoon butter to your pan. Place english muffins in pan for 2-3 minutes to toast. Assemble your sandwich. And devour.
- * Every six months or so I turn into the coolest wife ever and make a bunch of these and wrap them in plastic wrap and put them in the freezer so that my husband can just throw one into the microwave every morning and have an awesome hot breakfast. He loves it, and I love him so it works out nicely.