female viagra where to buy I didn’t even know I liked goat cheese until I had the Filet Bryan at Carrabba’s Italian Grill, which I have totally made at home and can be found on the blog here. IT’S AMAZING.
ciprofloxacin cost decrease As far as today’s recipes goes, with just a few ingredients you can have a beautiful and flavorful dip. This dip has honey drizzled on top of the hot goat cheese which turns out to be the perfect sweet compliment to cut the saltiness of the cheese.
http://mjoseph.com.au/27650-lexapro-uk.html Then you sprinkle a few fresh herbs and spices on top, and slather it onto a piece of garlic rubbed bread and you’ll be in hog heaven. Or goat heaven?
prilosec prescription dose Both of those sound pretty good, but I think if I had to choose I would still choose hog heaven.
calcium carbonate price per ton synthesize I assume there would be bacon involved.
Unless this is goat heaven. In that case, goat heaven all the way.
So do you guys remember in this post when I talked about how Famous Julie was still going to be baking bomb cakes in her solar oven when the apocalypse strikes?
She was talking to me after reading that post and said, “So how did you know?!”
And I said, “Know what?”
So she said, “That I’ve been thinking about getting a solar oven and learning to use it?”
Then I just laughed and laughed, because I actually didn’t know. Sometimes it’s creepy how well she and I know each other without really realizing it.
Also, my mom has never been wrong about anything in the history of the world, so basically we should all be getting our own solar ovens and sharpening our axes to be prepared to slay some zombies.
- Soft Goat Cheese
- Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, cut in half
- Fresh Thyme
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Turn broiler onto high in your oven.
- In a small oven-proof bowl spread soft goat cheese.
- Slice the baguette into thin pieces and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle your baguette slices with olive oil and toast under the broiler for 2 minutes or until the edges are brown. Remove from oven and rub with your garlic clove halves.
- While you are preparing the baguette, bake the goat cheese under the broiler for 5-8 minutes or until just slightly warm. Take out of the oven and drizzle with warm honey. Sprinkle on fresh thyme leaves, sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Serve immediately with toasted, garlic flavored baguette.
When the vampires attack I’ll just beat them with this baguette.
I don’t know where all these zombies and vampires are coming from, but it is almost Halloween after all.