So have you guys ever heard of a life proof case?
Ya know… the cases that are supposed to protect your iPhone from all of the disasters that may befall it?
Like, how it can survive a devastating fall?
Or withstand crushing pressure from underwater depths?
Or even defy an electric shock?
Guess what they can’t survive?
One month with a toddler.
Baby Girl owned the crap out of my impenetrable iPhone case.
Now I guess I’ll go buy a pretty one instead.
ANYWAY… this salmon is UH – MAZE – ING – UH!!!
You guys should totally try it soon. Like tonight-ish.
The flavor is out of control, it stays super moist and it flakes like a dream. Just look at that!
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, Sriracha and pepper until combined.
- Place salmon onto the prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Pour the honey mixture over the salmon and fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering it completely and sealing the packet closed. Bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon.) Open the packet and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized. Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds.
My phone is going to end up in the toilet some day soon. I just know it.
At least it will look pretty in there.